FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have Questions? We Have Answers
WILL I MEET MY VIRTUAL ASSISTANT IN PERSON?
As my virtual assistant services are able to be provided online or over the internet, there is no need to meet my clients in person. I do however encourage regular video meetings via Zoom or Skype or any other online platform that suits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A VA OR CONSULTANT?
The number one benefit of hiring a VA is the ease of getting help when you need it. I start with a simple process to establish your needs, confirm details and terms then we're ready to go.
Then there's the cost-saving and hasslefree benefits of working with a freelance assistant versus a permanent employee.
WHAT CAN I DELEGATE TO A VIRTUAL ASSISANT?
1. Enter invoices, account reconciliation
2. Basic payroll and online payments
3. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
4. Email Management/Filtering
5. Calendar Management, appointment setting.
6. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
7. File Management (organising files using Dropbox, Google Drive etc)
8. Database building and maintenance (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters and more
10. Accommodation and Flight Bookings
HOW DO I DELEGATE WORK AND TRUST MY VA?
To delegate a simple one-off task you can simply email the details or submit a job-request form. For ongoing work or projects, I like to utilise software such as Trello. Clients can book a job directly and track progress and with the built-in features for communicating, sharing documents, scheduling and delegating etc it's so easy to collaborate and keep everything in one place. This ensures work is completed on time with the least amount of fuss. Clients love it!
My clients can rest assured that their information is kept safe and secure and they are receiving value from my virtual assistant services with the use of software specifically designed for access and sharing. I am happy to discuss your specific concerns and work within your comfort zone.